Now the question is..
What is a Brand?
You might have read the definition at top left corner of home page.
In short, brand is a unique identity that will help the CUSTOMER
to identify YOU
in the MARKET
Branding helps your business
to stand out
in the MARKETPLACE
How does Brand help?
- It creates a unique identity
- It builds TRUST
- And there is aslo psychological aspect of customer like thoughts, beliefs, feelings, experience, perception etc helps here.
How to create a Brand
Brand is typically made of following elements
- NAME: The word or words used to identify a entity, product, service, or concept.
- LOGO: The visual trademark that identifies the brand.
- TAG-LINE or CATCHPHRASE: "Think different" is associated with Apple Inc, and "I'm lovin' it" is an important part of the McDonald's brand.
- GRAPHICS: The dynamic ribbon (white wave beneath the name) is a trademarked part of Coca-Cola's brand.
- SHAPES: The distinctive shapes of the Coca-Cola bottle and of the Volkswagen Beetle are trademarked elements of those brands.
- COLORS: The Yellow M of McDonald's or Red & White Coca-Cola label make the difference.
- SOUNDS: A unique tune or set of notes can denote a brand. Britannia's chime is a famous example.
- SCENTS: The rose-jasmine-musk scent of Chanel No. 5 is trademarked.
- TASTES: Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) has trademarked its special recipe of eleven herbs and spices for fried chicken.
- MOVEMENTS: Lamborghini has trademarked the upward motion of its car doors.
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Visit HSBC bank, you will be asked to sit politely and someone would come to help you shortly.
Though it is not necessary to incorporate all the elements, a combination of a few would suffice.
Now once you are done with the brand design you need to make everyone aware of it.
It is not just about putting your brand identity on your office board, there are many hidden factory that actually matters here.
Use your name, logo, color (in short brand identity) consistently in every small piece that represents your entity, product, service or concept.
A few examples, Business Card, website, advertisement, vouchers, vehicles, office stationary such as - evolves, quotations, letter head, CD Cover, Bill Book, Greetings, Post Cards, vouchers etc., Catalogs, Brochures, attire of your staff, packaging material.
We will help you designing all these items.